Looking for a new kdeutils release manager/module coordinator

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 27 09:14:03 UTC 2015

Hey, everyone,

I share Allen's feelings and concerns in the message he sent to the
KDEPIM list a while ago [1]. To paraphrase:

I have completely slacked off on my kdeutils release management duties.
I have lost track of what's going on in KDE in general.

Do I want to help out? yes.
Do I have some time to help out? yes, a little

It would be great then if someone could take over as kdeutils release
manager. [2] has a list of things one is expected to do in this
function.

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.pim/52309
[2] https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Release_Team#Functions