Looking for a new kdeutils release manager/module coordinator

Rolf Eike Beer eb at emlix.com
Fri Oct 23 11:35:34 UTC 2015

On Sunday 27 September 2015 11:14:03 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> Hey, everyone,
>
> I share Allen's feelings and concerns in the message he sent to the
> KDEPIM list a while ago [1]. To paraphrase:
>
> I have completely slacked off on my kdeutils release management duties.
> I have lost track of what's going on in KDE in general.
>
> Do I want to help out? yes.
> Do I have some time to help out? yes, a little
>
> It would be great then if someone could take over as kdeutils release
> manager. [2] has a list of things one is expected to do in this
> function.

Hi all,

thank you Raphael for the work you have done here. While I share your primary
concern of free spare time, I received the support from my employer
emlix.com[1] to volunteer for this position. I was generously permitted to use
a little part of my working hours for kdeutils if it is necessary and
feasible.

Greetings,

Eike

1) just in case: we hire ;)
--
Rolf Eike Beer, emlix GmbH, http://www.emlix.com
Fon +49 551 30664-0, Fax +49 551 30664-11

emlix - smart embedded open source