Looking for a new kdeutils release manager/module coordinator

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 17 18:04:45 UTC 2015

Rolf Eike Beer <eb at emlix.com> writes:

> On Sunday 27 September 2015 11:14:03 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
>> Hey, everyone,
>>
>> I share Allen's feelings and concerns in the message he sent to the
>> KDEPIM list a while ago [1]. To paraphrase:
>>
>> I have completely slacked off on my kdeutils release management duties.
>> I have lost track of what's going on in KDE in general.
>>
>> Do I want to help out? yes.
>> Do I have some time to help out? yes, a little
>>
>> It would be great then if someone could take over as kdeutils release
>> manager. [2] has a list of things one is expected to do in this
>> function.
>
> Hi all,
>
> thank you Raphael for the work you have done here. While I share your primary
> concern of free spare time, I received the support from my employer
> emlix.com[1] to volunteer for this position. I was generously permitted to use
> a little part of my working hours for kdeutils if it is necessary and
> feasible.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Eike
>
> 1) just in case: we hire ;)

I spoke to Eike on IRC but ended up never replying to the mail here. He
has already taken over the reins, but, in any case:

Welcome, Eike, the new kdeutils overlord, and big kudos to emlix for
making this happen! This is highly appreciated.