KWalletManager ui-refactor integration steps to master

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Mar 31 14:40:57 UTC 2013

Valentin Rusu <kde at rusu.info> writes:

> As you may know, the next release KDE 4.11 is scheduled here:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.11_Release_Schedule
>
> You may also know that I'm currently working to refactor kwalletmanager's UI:
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-utils-devel&m=135989944607363&w=2
>
> The code lives in a separate branch named 'ui-refactor' in the
> kdeutils/kwallet repo.
>
> I'd like to ask you what's the prefered process to get this code merged into
> the kwallet master branch. I'd like to setup this process and the deadlines to
> get this code out for the next release.

Hi,

As I mentioned on IRC a few minutes ago, please feel free to merge the
branch whenever you want (before the soft feature freeze) since you are
the current maintainer.

In terms of deadlines, I see this as a change like any other, so the
usual dates for string and feature freezes should apply.

Thanks for the work :-)