KWalletManager ui-refactor integration steps to master

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Mon Mar 25 22:41:16 UTC 2013

Hello,

As you may know, the next release KDE 4.11 is scheduled here:
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.11_Release_Schedule

You may also know that I'm currently working to refactor kwalletmanager's UI:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-utils-devel&m=135989944607363&w=2

The code lives in a separate branch named 'ui-refactor' in the
kdeutils/kwallet repo.

I'd like to ask you what's the prefered process to get this code merged into
the kwallet master branch. I'd like to setup this process and the deadlines to
get this code out for the next release.

I already know that I should updated the planned features, but I prefer to
wait to get things setup here.

Regards,

--
Valentin Rusu (vrusu)