ark

Владимир Золотопупов zvova7890 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 21:53:59 UTC 2012

Hi. Using the ark, I needed to extract more than one file from the
archive using dnd interface. But it extract only one current file.
Well, I tried to find, why does it happen, and found some moments:

part/archiveview.cpp:
selectionModel()->setCurrentIndex(currentIndex(),
QItemSelectionModel::ClearAndSelect | QItemSelectionModel::Rows);

part/part.cpp:
if (m_view->selectionModel()->selectedRows().count() != 1) {
         m_view->selectionModel()->setCurrentIndex(m_view->currentIndex(),
QItemSelectionModel::ClearAndSelect | QItemSelectionModel::Rows);
     }
     if (m_view->selectionModel()->selectedRows().count() != 1) {
         return;
}

Then I`m comment it, and it started normally extracting more than one
file. Why need this limit?

And next small moment, about warning of KPart - "deleted without
having been removed from the factory first". Make
context()->removeClient() before deleting ReadWritePart is avoid this
issues.
Patches for ark-4.9.2.

---
Thanx