Git migration, take 2

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:44:38 CET 2011

Evan Teran <eteran at alum.rit.edu> writes:

> Looks great, quick question. At what point should I no longer use the
> SVN and start using the GIT for changes?

At some point (hopefully soon :), I will file a sysadmin bug report
requesting that kdeutils be migrated to git. We will then set a date for
the migration, and I will announce it here (and maybe in
kde-core-devel).

The SVN repository will be frozen for commits to kdeutils in the day of
the migration, and shortly before or after the migration is completed
the CMakeLists.txt of each application will be adjusted so that they
build without the top-level CMakeLists.txt in kdeutils, as it will not
exist anymore.