Git migration, take 2

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:50:18 UTC 2011

Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito at gmail.com> writes:

> The projects have been created on git, and I should do the initial
> pushes in the next few days (I'd do that tomorrow if I weren't going to
> be stuck on a plane for most of the day).
>
> Please consider holding big commits for a few days so I need not run the
> conversions again.

I have svn lock'ed all the files in trunk/KDE/kdeutils and
branches/KDE/4.7/kdeutils.

If you are subscribed to the release-team mailing list, you have
probably seen that some concerns were raised about building all the
applications as a whole, but I think this should be solved pretty soon
(we don't have any inter-app dependencies, for example).