Version beta of kaffeine.profile.xml for kremotecontrol

caemirr at gmail.com caemirr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:15:36 UTC 2011

Hi!

I has finished the principal part of kaffeine profile for kremotecontrol.

But i have 2 questions:

1) how to add a channel "1"  with QString ? a lot of test but nothing
running... (it's the kaffeine-bad.profile.xml in the lzma)

2) How to give 2 button for one action ? you use "Back" in amarok, but my
remote have a "Back/Exit" button... i would like to have a best profil for all.

I have reading this :
http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdeutils/kcontrol/kremotecontrol/advancedInformation.html

In the LZM you can find : - A little good "kaffeine.profile.xml" that's run fine
here

                                        - A → BAD ← kaffeine-bad.profile.xml
It's my Qstring probleme for choise the TV station number.

                                       - The profile.xsd where i have added
somme buttons for my remote.

I use an hauppauge PVR. My card is an all in one hauppauge 4000 or 4400
(tv/sat/radio/tnt)

There is A snapshot about the Qsting for change to chan 1 in TV @ kaffeine
 http://caemir.zapto.org/images/HowToUseQstringInKremote-XML.png