Filelight into kdereview (again)

Martin Sandsmark martin.sandsmark at kde.org
Sun Sep 12 20:07:02 CEST 2010

Hi!

I'm going to attempt this again; moving Filelight into kdeutils (last time I
unfortunately didn't have spare time to fix all the outstanding issues). Now
I'm mostly finished with the volunteer work at the student society, and the
early-semester buzz at the uni has quieted down, and I hope to have more time
to spend working on fun things. :-)

Thanks to Friedrich for the last review, and also for fixing a lot of the
issues he raised. :-)
(Also thanks to everyone else who has helped out.)

AFAICS, the only unsolved issue left (from Friedrich's last review) is the
feature request for a more complete tooltip for files and folders, but I don't
think it's really a vital feature to have (though I have written it up on my
todo-list).

So if the good people of KDE would be so kind as to look over Filelight and
the documentation, I would be most pleased.

To help you check it out, here's the SVN URLs:
svn+ssh://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdereview/filelight
and
svn+ssh://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdereview/doc/filelight

--
Martin T. Sandsmark
Filelight maintainer