Status of the svn2git rules for kdeutils

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Tue Sep 7 11:49:33 CEST 2010

Am Tuesday 07 September 2010 schrieb Raphael Kubo da Costa:
> Hello there, Johannes,
>
> Looking at
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/MovetoGit#Write_.2F_update_importing_rule
> s_for_svn2git, I see that you're responsible for writing the git conversion
> rules for kdeutils, and the progress is at 95%.
>
> I'm glad to hear that, as I was planning on doing that myself someday, but
> "someday" would probably mean "a distant future at a very slow pace" :)
>
> Can you please inform us (kdeutils guys) whether you're still waiting for
> information from coolo/dirk and if there's anything we can do to help with
> the migration?

Doh, that reminds me that Johannes once did try to get my KGpg2 branch from
branches/work into this. I checked and it looked like all the commits were
properly in there, but there was something weird about the repository later. I
don't remember exactly, but AFAIK it was as follows: if I do "git log
kdeutils/kgpg" I see all commits, i.e. not only the KGpg ones. Needs to be
rechecked. Is there some regularly updated (or just recent) kdeutils-git
somewhere?

Eike