Migrating to git

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 08:08:57 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 04:07, Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please notice that the converted repository I have pushed to
> git.kde.org is not a split one, but that is mainly because I did not
> know there was this option when I started writing the rules, so please
> do not take this into account when emitting your opinions -- creating
> separate repositories from the current rules should not require too
> much work at all.
Your rules look very good, you even track back imported apps to
review/playground.

For split you might want to use kdemodule-split-rules, however
converting your rules
to split should be easy to do as well.
kdemodule-split-rules contains apps that where removed, don't know if
they are of
any interest for you.

Niko