kdeutils svn2git

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 18:49:07 CET 2010

At Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:46:06 +0100,
Niko Sams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see you commited kdeutils conversion rules resulting in a single repository.
> Are kdeutils developers in favor of a monolithic repository?

Actually, I had unsubscribed from the scm-interest mailing list a few
months ago and only followed it every once in a while via gmane. And
it seemed like it had already been decided that SC modules would still
be kept as modules, so I just followed that.

If this is still up to discussion, then the rest of the kdeutils team
needs to be consulted -- I'm pretty sure they didn't even know I had
started writing the conversion rules ;)

> Are there any inter module dependencies, if yes - which?

Nope, I don't think any module depends on any other one (Ark has a
cmake file in the cmake/ directory, but that's all).