New ReviewBoard group for kdeutils

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 04:56:26 CEST 2010

Hey there,

I've asked the sysadmins to create a ReviewBoard group for kdeutils. This way,
instead of attaching patches to emails, one should file a review request over
http://reviewboard.kde.org, and other people should review it there.

I personally find it better to review patches that way, and the risk of
missing patches or letting them die is smaller.

I have also asked the sysadmins to send all the reviews and requests to this
mailing list. Since the amount of patches sent here every month is quite
small, the mailing list traffic should stay the same.

Cheers,
Raphael