What about Kfloppy and SuperKaramba

Alec Moskvin alecm at gmx.com
Sat Dec 12 21:03:40 CET 2009

On Friday 11 December 2009 19:13:40, Martin Sandsmark wrote:
> Also, is anyone working on/maintaining KDiskFree? If not, I wonder if maybe
>  I could strategically move in Filelight as a functional replacement (I
>  think the summary screen when you launch Filelight covers the same
>  functionality). :-)

Please note that KDiskFree comes with KwikDisk, and it wouldn't make sense to
remove one and not the other since they share most of the code. If you were to
replace both of them, you would then need to create a systray applet with
mount/unmount functionality, useful for people who use KDE applications
outside of the KDE environment (meaning that a plasma applet is not a good
replacement)

Regards,
Alec