What about Kfloppy and SuperKaramba

Martin Sandsmark sandsmark at samfundet.no
Sat Dec 12 01:13:40 CET 2009

On Friday 11. December 2009 21.03.47 Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> I just read that KPilot was dropped from kdepim. That reminded me of some
> corpses in kdeutils ...

How about kdessh? The result of the discussion last time was, iirc, that noone
knew what it was (and I've tried finding out later on IRC too, to no avail),
or could be used for.

Also, is anyone working on/maintaining KDiskFree? If not, I wonder if maybe I
could strategically move in Filelight as a functional replacement (I think the
summary screen when you launch Filelight covers the same functionality). :-)

--
Martin T. Sandsmark