UserBase; utils.kde.org; Soft feature freeze on 19.10.

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Oct 18 23:03:49 CEST 2008

Hi,

just want to give you a short note on some changes I did at utils.kde.org:

You may have all heard of UserBase [U] , the new knowledge center for users
analog to TechBase. Most of the programs in kdeutils already got their own
page(s) there, at http://userbase.kde.org/$UntranslatedAppName. So you want
perhaps help to either add info there yourself, or just do some fact checking
now and then. :)
To help the users find their new center I added a link to each program's
UserBase page at all the respective "Documentation" pages on utils.kde.org
While doing so I also updated each "Contact" page to point to the new KDE
forum [F], also added a note about the IRC channels.
Hope you all agree that is useful.

And now that I write, one more gently reminder about the soft feature freeze
[S] on sunday evening. So hurry if you want to add some more features and
haven't already noted them [P]. :)

[U] http://userbase.kde.org/
[F] http://forum.kde.org/
[S] http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.2_Release_Schedule