kdeutils icons

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Thu May 29 11:51:59 CEST 2008

Hi again,

I just put icon requests for the following apps on
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Oxygen/Missing_Icons:
- kdf
- kfloppy
- kgpg
- ktimer
- superkaramba

(- okteta was already on the page)

I also checked with the oxygen guys who told me that "accessories-calculator"
was supposed to be the icon for kcalc. The strange name is due to freedesktop
naming conventions. I prepared a little patch for it but I'm not sure how to
go about the pixmap in AboutData - is that supposed to change with the icon
theme (so users can recognize it) or to stay the same regardless of the
theme? By the way, I think we'll have to ask the oxygen guys to rework the
small-size icon that's used in the window decoration as it's just not
recognizable as a calculator.

Anyways, I attached the patching including changing the about dialog icon. Do
you think that's ok for committing (I guess the icons could also be removed
from svn but I'll have to double-check first).

Regards,
Michael