guidance power manager

Thomas Gillespie tomjamesgillespie at googlemail.com
Thu May 1 23:45:19 CEST 2008

I like it. Nice and simple. That was what worried me about porting kpowersave,
it is a pretty complicated app, and most users dont care about schemes etc...
It's just hard to find the balance between usability and functionality. Im
going to port it completely, and then ill take suggestions on how it should be
improved (not that ill turn away suggestions now)

I am curious to see how you do the idle time, i assume you talk to xlib or
something (i hate that library, just becuase i cant use it:) ), but maybe that
should be part of the solid powermanager, ill ask the solid guys.

Thanks all

Tom