Sweeper

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Jul 6 21:58:56 CEST 2008

Hi Pino,

how are doing? Can I count you as the maintainer for sweeper?

Am Samstag, 26. April 2008, um 01:22 Uhr, schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
> Hi Pino,
>
> Am Freitag, 25. April 2008, um 21:53 Uhr, schrieb Pino Toscano:
> > Hello!
> >
> > following Friedrich's good proposals for making kdeutils a nice module
> > again, I was thinking about taking the maintainership of sweeper, small
> > utility for cleaning personal data.
>
> That would be great.
>
> > Is anybody else having a similar idea?
>
> Nobody else so far contacted me at least.
>
> The currently listed maintainer, Brian S. Stephan, was contacted by me on
> 12.04.2008 at the email address as listed in kde-common/accounts (the one
> is the about data bounces). No reply. And his last commit was 2006-05-10 to
> the game Kamefu. So I guess we lost him.
>
> > What do you think?
>
> You are already doing the job, as I see by the commits :)
>
> So unless no one else complains the next days (say until Monday), you can
> put the tag maintainer with your name to Sweeper's KAboutData, please.

Not yet done, as I see. I am currently preparing some basic website for all
the programs in kdeutls and found sweeper without a bugs.kde.org entry. So I
added one and set you as maintainer. I hope you don't mind?

Cheers
Friedrich

--
Okteta - KDE Hex Editor, coming to you with KDE 4.1