kde powersave, in plasma

Thomas Gillespie tomjamesgillespie at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 1 00:41:11 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Exams done! *cheer* so now I can get back to work :-) . Firstly, a port to
plasma seemed to be in order, for which i ripped apart the battery plasmoid
and injected some powersavey goodness. Just committed to svn, so check it
out. Oh and I also added the mouse scroll to change the screen brightness,
cant remember who requested that now. Still working on blanking out menu
entries that are not supported by the system, I've not forgotten :-)

Oh, and send me bugs/requests/hate mail :-)

Thanks

Tom