Standalone CMakeLists.txt

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Sun Dec 21 01:55:41 CET 2008

On Saturday 20 December 2008 12:51:11 am Michael Leupold wrote:
> While creating a standalone CMakeLists.txt should be possible creating a
> copy in svn is cheap. So making a complete copy of kdeutils should be
> easiest to work with (and also to merge back later).

I'm sorry I did not clarify. I have lots of copies of kcalc. That is not a
problem. But none of them build unless I also make yet another copy of
kdeutils and build from there.

Here is what I want to do. I may be naive and stupid, but it is what I want to
do:

cd kcalc-copy
cmakekde

I get "no objdir found" errors when I try to make a standalone build.

--
David Johnson