PowerDevil Review

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 20:44:24 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

After today's commits, the PowerDevil Daemon & KCModule are stable and
feature-full, or at least they have everything I could have thought of. The
KRunner will take moments to be filled with some new features, while for the
plasmoid, I'm thinking about extending the current battery plasmoid with some
more features.

Anyway, since the core is stable, I'm thinking about moving PowerDevil out of
Playground in the next days, when I'll finish the work on the plasmoid. Since
it's the first time I develop for KUtils, and more general an application in
KDE Playground, I'd like to have some guidelines on the process. I tried to
have a look in Techbase but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks and cheers
Dario