missing documentation for systemsettings / kcontrol modul kcmkdf

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Aug 28 14:24:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

execute "kcmshell4 kcmdf", click the Help button and you see you see the error
message "There is no documentation available
for /kinfocenter/blockdevices/index.html" in khelpcenter.

Reason for this massage is a wrong X-DocPath entry in
kdeutils/kdf/kcmdf.desktop and a missing documentation.

I found the missing documentation here:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdeutils/doc/kinfocenter/blockdevices/index.docbook?view=log&pathrev=409202

The attached patch fixes this issue, please proofread the docbook and give me
some feedback, just plain text is fine.

Please do not commit anything from this patch, this has to be committed in
coordination with the translators and their module coordinator.
I will take care of it and patch the translation build system accordingly.

Just check if you are fine with all changes in your module.

--
Burkhard Lück