power manager in 4.2

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 21:12:39 CEST 2008

The issue is that this file is generated, it does not exist in the
source directory... so including with quotes does not work. The file
is generated into the build directory, under
playground/utils/powerdevil. But I guess the include path given to gcc
when compiling playground/utils/powerdevil/daemon/PowerDevilDaemon.cpp
is playground/utils/powerdevil/daemon and not
playground/utils/powerdevil.
So what would be the correct thing to do?