kcalc documentation update

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Wed Aug 6 02:11:26 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 05 August 2008 01:50:04 am Burkhard Lück wrote:
> There are no "Inv foo" buttons, I guess "Inv N" means to press the Inv + N
> button?
>
> Same applies to Trigonometric Mode buttons?
>
> Then it should be explained and written as "Inv + N".

Yes, that is correct. But I don't think you should put the '+' in the
documentation. These are key sequences, not multi-key commands. So you
press "Inv" and then "N", and not "Inv" and "N" at the same time (which is
what the + implies).

> Single Key Accelerators:
> <  Lsh  Left shift. Note: Inv Lsh is Right shift
> no < accelerator in trunk or stable
>
> What to? Remove this in the docs or add it to the code?

This is the "Less Than" symbol (Qt::Key_Less), not an arrow. On a US 104
keyboard, this is Shift+Comma. This should be working. Unfortunately I am not
near my KDE4 box to double check this. If it doesn't work in KDE4, then it's
a bug and I will have to add it to the code.

> What keys are Prior and Next?
> Prior  C  Clear
> Next  AC  Clear all

I do not know what Prior and Next are. They are not in the code. Maybe some
keyboards have Prior and Next mapped to PgUp and PgDown? If you want to
remove these two references, that is fine.

--
David Johnson