kcalc documentation update

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Aug 5 10:50:04 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just checked the kcalc docs and found some issues.

Statistical Mode:
N  Recall the number of data items entered
Inv N  Display the sum of all data items entered
Mea  Display the mean of the data items entered
Inv Mea  Display the sum of the square of all data items entered
Std  Display the standard deviation (n)
Std replaced by the sign sign?
Inv Std  Display the population standard deviation (n-1)
Med  Display the median
Dat  Enter a data item
Inv Dat  Clear last data item entered
Cst  Clear the store of all data item entered

There are no "Inv foo" buttons, I guess "Inv N" means to press the Inv + N
button?

Same applies to Trigonometric Mode buttons?

Then it should be explained and written as "Inv + N".

Single Key Accelerators:
<  Lsh  Left shift. Note: Inv Lsh is Right shift
no < accelerator in trunk or stable

What to? Remove this in the docs or add it to the code?

What keys are Prior and Next?
Prior  C  Clear
Next  AC  Clear all

--