updating handbook of Okteta (was: Re: ark handbook outdated?)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Aug 3 20:58:32 CEST 2008

Hi Burkhard,

Am Sonntag, 3. August 2008, um 20:31 Uhr, schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> P.S.
> I have startet to update the okteta handbook.

Great. Just... be prepared, I am hoping to do quite some changes to Okteta for
4.2. So any content in trunk is in danger to be outofdate soon. So perhaps
you better delay work on the handbook of Okteta until november.

But for 4.1 you are welcome to add some sections about the tools. Especially
how to use them, I found some people to have a little problem using them
without help. If you need support there, do not hesitate to ask me :)

Cheers
Friedrich

--
Okteta - KDE Hex Editor, coming to you with KDE 4.1