[patch] new entries in kwalletmanager

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Tue Apr 29 17:03:32 CEST 2008

Hi Eike,

Am Dienstag, 29. April 2008 schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:
> > So, this is my first try at a patch to kdeutils/kwallet/kwalleteditor.cpp
> Sounds basically ok. What I'm wondering about: don't we need a "delete ni;"
> in line 697 of the original file?

As far as I know we don't. KWalletEntryItem's constructor already added the
new item to the list (and parented it), so it gets destructed properly when
the list is destructed. So we don't "need" to.

Still I guess deleting might be a better choice as the current behaviour might
confuse the user (error message and entry still shown).

Regards,
Lemma