CLosing apps

Maciej Pilichowski bluedzins at wp.pl
Sat May 16 16:58:07 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 28 April 2009 18:45:51 Matthew Woehlke wrote:

It seems we have the problem with closing section. What I have in mind
is:

* close current document
* close current application
* close current window
* close current window siblings (i.e. close all children of the
parent, except the current one)
* close topmost container (not counting desktop)

From your comment, that application means all instance means you can
close all instances at once. If I remember correctly we discussed
this and thought it to put aside.

I added "current" to application to emphasis it is about current
instance (process).

From now on I will try to remember not to use word app only app
instance to avoid such confusions :-D

Ok, so do you agree with such "shift" (clarification)?

Once again, the same order, clear meanings:

* close current document
* close current application instance
* close current container
* close current application instance siblings (i.e. close all children
of the parent, except the current one)
* close topmost container (not counting desktop)

Cheers,