FAI details

Maciej Pilichowski bluedzins at wp.pl
Sat May 16 17:05:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Possible options:

> Show scrollbars (when needed) and allow windows to be moved outside
> the visible area. This is arguably the much-requested "virtual
> desktop" feature if applied to the root container.

I didn't realize that possibility and I am great fan of implementing
virtual desktops (grid of desktops). I am anti-fan of scrollbars :-DD
but in order to get moving I would put this not an option, but as it
is (and remove note above windows being pushed on resize).

I hope that in future scrollbars could be removed and the desktop
itself could be dragged (or any other UI to scroll it).

Ok to do the changes?

> Have a mini-panel in FAI containers? (Is it possible to integrate
> with plasma for this?)

I don't know but it would be great if you ask me.

> "Minimized" windows' title bars are moved to the bottom of the
> container?

Well, if panel could be possible for FAI then we could change the
description of minimize-to-shadow, so this would be non-existent.

If not -- I don't have opinion of this one.

Cheers,