NWI - FAI for non-root containers

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 29 18:37:17 CEST 2009

Maciej Pilichowski wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 April 2009 20:38:48 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>
>> Hmm, good question :-).
>
> Another one :-). What should happen of container resize and such, that
> due to resize one app inside is off the boundaries.
>
> a) show scrollbars for container
> b) resize the embedded app
> c) "push" the app so it will fit into new size
>
> I opt for (c), it would be very similar to res.change in desktop.

TBH my initial reaction is "a" (how 'Doze does it, anyway) though that
is actually somewhat annoying. I think "c" (and "b" if needed) would
also be okay, but what about moving apps outside the container; is that
simply not allowed?

--
Matthew
This is not a sig. I am too lazy to steal one, perhaps you could loan me