NWI: hollow apps

Maciej Pilichowski bluedzins at wp.pl
Wed Apr 29 10:05:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

  While I am writing the summary I realized that this proposal was
optimization of UI which does not exist yet. So, for sure I am not
saying it was bad idea, but I would like to get it back for now and
put in the summary that incremental adding apps to containers is done
by:
* drag & drop existing application
* using "create new as this one" for any of already existing app
within container

  The reason: those are easy to implement comparing to hollow apps. It
is much wiser to build NWI quicker, see what's working and what's
not, and then make another step. Planning severals steps ahead is not
wise.

  Your thoughts?

  Sorry for making the mess :-(

Cheers,