simplify konq

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Wed Sep 13 19:23:51 CEST 2006

Thomas Zander wrote:
> Someone did some work already;
> http://enzosworld.gmxhome.de/screenshots.html

Nice.

I see that he isn't a fan of: "Up".  This is needed when browsing file
directories.

I wonder why he has the house icon and the word: "Home".  This seems
redundant.  I would just use the icon for: "Home".

Please take special notice of the fact that he is using a "Documents"
directory like I recommend -- which I call "User Files".

However, this isn't integrated into his location display.  As above, I
would use an icon for the" "Documents" path and start the path with that
icon.

This use of the icon should also apply to the KIO system locations.

--
JRT