further debeveling

Thomas Zander zander32 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 08:06:10 CET 2006

On Monday 27 February 2006 14:36, you wrote:
> > I tried to move a toolbar without touching these lines, and I can't
> > find any way to do so (without reverting to a RMB click).
>
> aaah.. you are looking at the wrong lines. i'm talking about the lines
> UNDER each toolbar, not the drag bar to the LEFT of the toolbar. it
> would be insane to remove/hide those =)

Aha!  Gotcha; yeah, those lines have no meaning, from a usability POV the
separation between the toolbars the the work area never need this line at
all; as you say, its noise (and ugly as well)

I agree with your finding (I didn't even notice it, actually... ;)  Please
do remove that.
--
Thomas Zander