visual directions for kde

Ellen Reitmayr ellen at kde.org
Thu Feb 23 15:49:08 CET 2006

hi aaron,

after a long conversation on irc we've decided to do the following:

- we'll collect the major weaknesses of kde 3.5 and make suggestions how to do
it better, based on our usability approach
- after discussion on the devel mailing list we try to transform those
suggestions into something like a vision
- and try to incorporate new, kde4-related things (for which we will need
input from the developers)

is that what you had in mind?

cheers,
/el