[Fwd: [ID Discuss] Mac Menu Bar Design]

seele@obso1337.org seele at obso1337.org
Fri Oct 14 21:09:32 CEST 2005

This is the start of an interesting thread on one of my subscribed mailing
lists.  His dilemma is one similar to what I have seen in KDE,
particularly in Kontact which enveloped Kmail, Kontact, etc..

Any particular thoughts?  If anything interesting comes of this thread,
Ill be sure to foward it on.

-- Celeste