reviving the list

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Tue May 3 15:49:56 CEST 2005

Ok, so the list has been dead for about 9 months, but...

Connected with some of my other efforts to bring development closer to the
usability folks, I'd like to start using this as a place to drop in some
issues that are going on elsewhere.

Specifically there's one on core-devel at the moment that I think could use
usability input.

To be clear, I don't think that the discussion should be on this list -- it
should be mixed in with the development discussion -- you know, the whole
"getting usability people in the development process" thing.  So if you reply
to this list, please CC the source list so that the discussion moves over
there.

Cheers,

-Scott