Popup menues

Nick Shafff shafff at ukr.net
Sat Feb 28 08:09:52 CET 2004

Another anoying thing is popup menues.
AFAIK, popup menues are context

But almost in all places it's forgotten
KBabel:
It has two text widgets. And when I have text selected in both msgstr and msgid fields
and right click on text selected in msgid, then press 'Copy' item,
it still copies text selected in msgstr to clipboard.

KMail:
All folders have the same popup menues for messages body?
But popup menues for messages list ain't the same.
(look for 'Send Again' in 'sent' folder, also, how I can 'Reply' to my own message - from 'sent' folder?)

Shold I report bugs to bugs.kde.org for these things?

--
Nickolay Shaforostoff, KDE Russian Team
mailto:linux at voliacable.com
http://program.net.ua