konq tabs

Simon Perreault nomis80 at nomis80.org
Sat Feb 21 22:17:52 CET 2004

On February 21, 2004 5:05, Nick Shafff wrote:
> For example, i didn't find how to switch between tabs in konqueror.
> I can close, open, copy current tab using keyboard, but I cant switch to
> next or previous. In Opera I do this by pressing num1 (prev) or num2
> (next).

You can do it by using CTRL+[ and CTRL+] or CTRL+, and CTRL+.. We are in the
process of changing one of those to CTRL+PageUp and CTRL+PageDown. Rationale:
1) Same shortcut as Mozilla.
2) More intuitive.
3) Keyboard-layout independant.

> Also, user can switch between windows during drag&drop (Alt+Tab) but he
> cant do this for tabs.

Sure you can.

> Another story is filetype bindings should create some kind of repositiry,
> where everyone could add his own filebinding.
> For example, i'd add "Open in KWrite" for .html, .xml, etc
> (cause i often need to only change some small thing and i dont need quanta
> for this, especially if it crashes and i lose my data)

Doesn't this already exist???

--
Simon Perreault <nomis80 at nomis80.org> -- http://nomis80.org