konq tabs

Nick Shafff free at program.net.ua
Sat Feb 21 11:05:12 CET 2004

I think the first thing for usability test is whether or not user can do all things using keyboard (w/o mouse).

For example, i didn't find how to switch between tabs in konqueror.
I can close, open, copy current tab using keyboard, but I cant switch to next or previous.
In Opera I do this by pressing num1 (prev) or num2 (next).

Also, user can switch between windows during drag&drop (Alt+Tab) but he cant do this for tabs.

Another story is filetype bindings should create some kind of repositiry,
where everyone could add his own filebinding.
For example, i'd add "Open in KWrite" for .html, .xml, etc
(cause i often need to only change some small thing and i dont need quanta for this, especially if it crashes and i lose my data)

ps. sorry for language

--
Nickolai Shaforostoff, KDE Russian Team
mailto:linux at voliacable.com