Proper Release Notes for 4.11?

Jure Repinc jlp at holodeck1.com
Tue Jun 18 06:56:19 UTC 2013

Dne Ponedeljek, 17. of June 2013 ob 17:21:56 je Markus napisal(a):
> I'd like to contribute to a Release Notes document.
Awesome :)

> Is any already been planned or should I create one in the Community Wiki?
Lately we have been using the pirate pad to draft the text for release
announcements. The work on the final release announcement has not started yet,
but we will probably just expand on the one for betas/RCs. The sooner we start
the better.

In any case, it is best if you subscribe to KDE Promo mailing list where we
coordinate the work on release announcements.