Proper Release Notes for 4.11?

Markus kamikazow at gmx.de
Mon Jun 17 15:21:56 UTC 2013

Hello.

Yesterday I installed 4.11b1 and noticed a few things that should be
communicated to the public but are outside the scope of a normal release
announcement.

I think a proper Release Notes document would be wise detailing these aspects.
The most drastic change I find noteworthy is the improved Nepomuk
architecture. Because of it the DB first is automatically optimized and then
large parts need to be re-indexed (eg. apparently all mails).
This is not a bug but it could lead to confusion and possibly frustration if
not properly communicated because that process eats CPU power for a while.

I'd like to contribute to a Release Notes document.
Is any already been planned or should I create one in the Community Wiki?

Markus