Testing minor releases

Markus kamikazow at gmx.de
Wed Feb 13 22:59:20 UTC 2013

I was using "instead" for the case that there is not enough manpower for
Testing repos for all major distros. Then the obvious choice would be to use
the platform that targets most distributions.

As far as I'm aware, at least most core Plasma devs know their way around OBS
because of Vivaldi/Mer/...