Testing minor releases

Markus kamikazow at gmx.de
Wed Feb 13 14:27:44 UTC 2013

Instead of Project Neon which is tied to a specific distribution someone with
the proper knowledge should rather do a "KDE:/Testing" repo in OBS. OBS has
the advantage that it can not only build for openSUSE but also Arch, Fedora,
Ubuntu, Debian, Mandriva,... (the cross-distro version of Unity is made
available this way for multiple distros).

Considering that the Active folks use OBS for Mer anyway and want to make
Plasma Active almost a rolling release, such a repo would help them as well.