4.9 Beta Phase is approaching: what needs to be done?

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Wed May 9 15:27:40 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 09 May 2012 16:28:02 Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> > I'll get a list from plasma of any applet that's either added or gone
> > through a massive conversion to QML (effectively rewritten).
> > I'm not aware of any "new apps" but maybe we could use anything marked
> > as "Done" in this list
> > http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.9_Feature_Plan  as a basis for
> > other things to add to the testing list?
> >
> > We should collate a list somewhere. Wiki or etherpad?
>
> Maybe wiki so testers could then put their names on what they are
> working on. Myriam, what do you think?
I guess wiki is the best as we could base it on the feature plan and maybe
just add another column to it for testers.

Personally I'm very disappointed when looking at the feature plan as at the
moment it looks like hardly anyone cares about updating the feature plan
(which I understand given that editing MediaWiki tables is a pita).

Cheers
Martin