[kde-promo] 4.9 Beta 2 release announcement?

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:16:19 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 4:24 AM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf
<annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a Dot article to announce the Beta 2? If it is the case, can we add
> something about testing, a short summary on what has been done so far and
> still try to find new testers (especially for functional tests).
>
> Best regards,
>
> Anne-Marie

Definitely can be an article about Beta 2. This is a good idea, even
if the main purpose is an update on testing.

sebas puts those together. If someone from the quality team will
compose what should be added, then it can be worked in as it was in
the Beta 1 announcement.

Carl