[kde-promo] 4.9 Beta 2 release announcement?

Janek Bevendorff janek.bevendorff at openwebboard.org
Mon Jun 11 21:10:24 UTC 2012

Yes, indeed. Dot doesn't reach enough users. Most people reading it are
already somehow involved, I guess.
Having some press releases for wider audience would be good. Heise and
Golem would be two good examples for Germany, for US or international
audience we could try Cnet. Maybe we can also get an announcement
slashdotted, and of course don't forget to include this in the
announcements on Google+, Facebook whatever we have.