Akademy BoF's follow up

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu Jul 12 10:33:59 UTC 2012

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:45:05 AM Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Myriam,

> (subscribing a few other people as I don't know who is on the testing
> list out of my head, sorry for the duplicate mails)
>
> Akademy 2012 is over, and besides some unforeseeable problems it went
> very well :)

Very unfortunate indeed, I hope you're recovering well!

> Currently there is a usability flag in Bugzilla that is requestable,
> but the default Cc list is empty. Where should this be send to?

I suppose the Extra Mile initiative is a Quality Assurance team effort, would
that be accurate? If so I suppose its mailing list would be the most eligible
recipient to be in such CC-list, as it would probably also be where the bug is
further discussed, on its merits, for being an Extra Mile bug or not.

Please also note the flag can currently only be requested by canconfirm users,
and can be granted by all editbugs users. I would like to propose that any
user can request the flag (?), and only users that are a member of (a new
group) quality-assurance can grant it (+/-).

It would keep the list free for entry requests, yet clean from garbage.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG