Akademy BoF's follow up

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Jul 12 08:45:05 UTC 2012

Hi all,

(subscribing a few other people as I don't know who is on the testing
list out of my head, sorry for the duplicate mails)

Akademy 2012 is over, and besides some unforeseeable problems it went
very well :)

Our BoF was quite productive and had rather good comments, what is
still missing is the summary:
http://community.kde.org/GetInvolved/Testing/Akademy2012BoF

David: may I remind you to fill it with your notes from the BoF?

So far there were several other Quality related BoF's during Akademy:

* the Extra Mile Initiative by Aurélien:
http://community.kde.org/Akademy/2012/Extra_Mile_BoF
* the Plasma Bug Workflow by Martin Gräßlin:
(does somebody have a link to it?)
* the Release Team BoF by Albert Astals Cid:
(does somebody have a link to it?)

Another cool initiative to mention is the 100 Papercuts in Multimedia:

http://community.kde.org/Multimedia/100_Papercuts

which should be listed in the Extra Mile initiative IMHO, if it is not
already there.

May I also remind you the talk by Jeroen van Meeuwen:
http://akademy.kde.org/node/33
Keep an eye on the link as the videos will be linked to it as soon as
those will be available.

While waiting for your input, I have a question to Thomas:

Currently there is a usability flag in Bugzilla that is requestable,
but the default Cc list is empty. Where should this be send to?

Best regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org